OTHERS SELL PRODUCTS, WE MAKE LIFELONG DREAMS COME TRUE.
Developed by seamen. Tested on the Baltic Sea. Sold all over the world. Since its founding in 1990, HanseYachts AG, with its six brands today, has developed into one of the world's largest manufacturers of ocean-going sailing and motor yachts from series production.
Become a part of our team at our Greifswald or Hamburg locations as a
- Linking components in yacht construction, e.g., assembly of bulkheads, floor assemblies, etc.
- Assisting in deck placement
- Manufacturing the deck/hull connection by laminating the deck
- Surface design in GRP, epoxy, and gelcoat areas including sanding, polishing, and finishing
- Molding of small parts such as hatch covers, bow thruster covers, or similar components
- Completed vocational training
- Several years of professional experience or motivated career starters
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Team spirit and a high level of commitment
- Structured, independent, and precise way of working
- Look forward to a dynamic team with room for individuality, passion for boats, professionalism, and a great sense of humor
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience exchange among colleagues and the opportunity to have a real influence on the development of the world's second-largest yacht manufacturer
- Responsible and interesting work in the continuous further development of the company Permanent employment and 28 vacation days
- Free employee parking, company canteen, and employee events
- An extraordinary work environment - you create life dreams with us
We would like to get to know you. Please send us your documents by clicking on "Apply" in the bottom right corner.
HanseYachts AG | Human Resources | Ladebower Chaussee 11 | 17493 Greifswald, Germany
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR department.
Telephone: +49 3834 5792 759