OTHERS SELL PRODUCTS, WE MAKE LIFELONG DREAMS COME TRUE.
We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of sailing and motor yachts, a company that combines state-of-the-art technology and traditional yacht building.
Our customers love independence. We produce them in their most beautiful form.
Become a part of our team at our Łozienica location as our new HSE Coordinator
- Play an active role in leading, implementation, and overall culture of employee engagement, Lean leadership model, continuous improvement, and adherence to safe, efficient, regulatory compliant, and consistent environmental practices and conditions.
- Maintain environmental data and prepare and submit various environmental reports.
- Ensure emergency response occurs as required.
- Perform daily walk-thru of production and logistics area, looking for hazards.
- Attend / lead safety committee meetings.
- Attend daily production and/or plant manager meetings.
- Ensure incident reporting continues as procedure directs.
- Assist on Work Comp claims/questions.
- Work with and cooperate with department leaders.
- Support multi-site operations.
- Conduct both safety & ergonomic related risk assessments for risk control, directives, equipment, industrial hygiene, PPE, chemicals, emergency drill, and regulatory compliance.
- Lead implementation of sustainability projects at the plant to reduce energy consumption, reduce waste generation, and increase recycling.
- Maintain and monitor energy, waste and water data and other metrics at required frequency collect, maintain and provide information to Corporate EHS on environmental and safety programs.
- Lead the plant safety committee in the ergonomic evaluation of plant manufacturing tasks, with an emphasis on collaboratively working with engineering to implement sustainable controls that will eliminate or mitigate the identified risks.
- Actively participate in plant Kaizen Projects to ensure that the recommendations for change are based on sound ergonomic principles, body mechanics and efficiency.
- Provide continued training support to new safety committee, continuous improvement, engineering and production to ensure continued use of ergonomic tools and training.
- B.S. Degree and required by polish law qualifications to perform H&S role.
- Minimum 4 years of H&S experience in an industrial or manufacturing based field.
- Understanding of the polish environmental and safety laws and regulations.
- Working experience and strong knowledge of regulatory environmental and safety requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to support multi-site operations.
- Strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation skills and ability to influence others.
- Proactive leader with ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point.
- Very good command of English & Polish
- Excellent human relations skills.
What we offer
- Responsible and interesting work with the continuous development of the company.
- The possibility of a real impact on the development of the company.
- Stable employment and salary corresponding to the qualifications held.
- Employment under an employment contract.
- Possibility of partial remote work.
- Development opportunities in an international environment.
- Possibility to take a course for a yacht helmsman.
- Possibility to use the company's yacht.
- Sports card.
- Private medical care and additional bonuses.
If you are looking for a long-term commitment in an innovative company, we would be happy to take you on board. We look forward to receiving your detailed applicationin English(prefered in PDF format).