Employee External Logistics (f/m/d)
OTHERS SELL PRODUCTS, WE MAKE LIFELONG DREAMS COME TRUE.
Developed by seamen. Tested on the Baltic Sea. Sold all over the world. Since its founding in 1990, HanseYachts AG, with its six brands today, has developed into one of the world's largest manufacturers of ocean-going sailing and motor yachts from series production.
Join our team at our location in Greifswald as an Employee External Logistics. Help us continue to make lifelong dreams come true for yacht enthusiasts around the world.
- daily supply of our production lines as factory driver in freight traffic with tractor, pallet truck and forklift truck
- crane work with self-propelled gantry crane
- loading and unloading boats (trucks, production trestles)
- independent planning of tours and ensuring a smooth process according to the production plan
- maintenance and care of production equipment
- successfully completed training in a technical profession
- experience in driving agricultural machinery is an advantage
- practical experience in loading boats and boat transport also an advantage
- driving license class L or T
- authorization to drive industrial trucks, cranes and hoists
- physically resilient, flexible and reliable
- very good ability to work in a team
- independent and customer-oriented way of working
- look forward to a dynamic team with room for individuality, passion for boats, professionalism and a great sense of humor
- benefit from the exchange of knowledge and experience among colleagues and the opportunity to have a real influence on the development of the world's second largest yacht manufacturer
- responsible and interesting work in the continuous development of the company
- free employee parking, company canteen and employee parties
- the possibility to use our company owned yachts
- an exceptional working environment - you create life dreams with us
Then we look forward to getting to know you. Please apply via the button below or send us your CV to:
HanseYachts AG | Human Resources
Ladebower Chaussee 11 | 17493 Greifswald, Germany
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR department.
Telephone: +49 3834 5792 759