Carpenter/Wood Mechanic (m/f/d)
OTHERS SELL PRODUCTS, WE MAKE LIFELONG DREAMS COME TRUE.
We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of sailing and motor yachts, a company that combines state-of-the-art technology and traditional yacht building.
Our customers love independence. We produce them in their most beautiful form.
Become a part of our team at the Greifswald location as a carpenter/wood mechanic (m/f/d) or as a skilled worker in a related profession.
- A collegial work atmosphere based on a human-oriented corporate culture
- A tariff-oriented remuneration with annual extra payments (Christmas bonus and holiday allowance)
- "Employees recruit employees" bonuses
- Employee representatives (works council, representatives for the disabled and youth/trainees)
- 28 days of vacation
- Plannable working hours, avoidance of Saturday work
- The opportunity to use our company-owned yachts
- Free advice on all questions concerning the move to our region by the Greifswald Welcome Center
- Free employee parking, company canteen and employee parties
- Assembly of furniture and furniture modules in sailing and motor yachts, as well as fitting and finishing work
- Adjustment of fairings
- Pulling of SIKA seams
- Checking and repairing surfaces
- Work on machinery
- Boat building work such as deck setting and laying teak decks
- Successfully completed vocational training as boat builder (m/f/d), carpenter (m/f/d) or wood mechanic (m/f/d)
- Machine licenses TSM 1-3
- Several years of professional experience or committed career starter (m/f/d)
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Ability to work in a team and high motivation
- Structured, independent way of working
If you are looking for a long-term commitment in an innovative company, we would be happy to take you on board. We look forward to receiving your detailed application in PDF format.
HanseYachts AG | HR Department
Ladebower Chaussee 11 | 17493 Greifswald, Germany
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR department.
Telephone: +49 3834 5792 220