Apprentice Industrial Electrician
in the specialization "operating technology"
Electricity fascinates you and you are totally eager to experiment? Then you should think about an apprenticeship as an industrial electrician.
With us, you will become the specialist for the on-board electrics of our boats and, by the way, you will also have the opportunity to further qualify with us as an electronics technician for industrial engineering after successfully completing your training.
- Carrying out safety checks on the electrical systems on the boats
- Troubleshooting, measuring and analyzing faults in electrical systems
- Documentation of production data
- Laying cables and connections
- Setting up programmed, configured and tested automated systems
- Installing protective devices
- You have at least a secondary school diploma (ESA) or a high school diploma (MSA)
- You have logical thinking skills and manual dexterity
- You enjoy electrical engineering, have good spatial awareness and are always eager and willing to learn
Training duration: 2 years full-time training
- Theoretical part at the vocational school in Rostock (block instruction)
- Practical part at HanseYachts AG in Greifswald
Start date: September 01, 2024Apply now
Representative: Beate Engelbrecht
Ladebower Chaussee 11
17493 Greifswald, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)3834 579 2200