Dual study program "Business Administration"
Whether corporate strategy, marketing, controlling, sales or human resources – after your business studies you will have the skills and know-how to work in all areas of HanseYachts AG.
You will be able to plan and coordinate work processes to ensure that everything in the company runs smoothly. Our business scientists support our management in all matters. For this reason, you will also be able to take on management tasks in our company after graduation if you are suitable and have the necessary skills.
In particular, you will be familiar with dealing with numbers after your studies, as you will deal with the topics of accounting, taxes and statistics. You will also acquire basic knowledge of legal issues and be able to draft and review contracts.
- Economics – with the option to take part of the compulsory economics modules in English.
- Integration areas
- Elective subjects – with the option to choose an area of specialization
- Seminars in the Studium Generale
- Bachelor thesis
- Transfer modules
- Finance and Accounting
- Retail Management/E-Commerce
- Human Resource Management
- International Management
- Logistics / Operations Management
- Business Psychology
- Good to very good university entrance qualification
- Solid English skills
- Affinity for numbers
- Strong communication skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Training duration and locations
Duration of studies: 7 semesters
- Practical part at HanseYachts AG in Greifswald (13 weeks/half-year)
- Theoretical part at NORDAKADEMIE in Elmshorn (10 weeks/half-year)
Start of training: October 01, 2024Apply now
Representative: Beate Engelbrecht
Ladebower Chaussee 11
17493 Greifswald, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)3834 579 2200