Training as an industrial administrator (m/f/d)
Industrial clerks plan, control and monitor all business processes in our company. There are quite a few of these at HanseYachts AG. The number of departments that our industrial clerk trainees pass through is correspondingly large. Whether purchasing, human resources, accounting, production planning, marketing or sales, during your three-year training with us you will get to know many different departments in our administration.
Your tasks will be just as varied as the areas in which you work. In purchasing you will compare offers from our suppliers, in sales and marketing you will assist in the preparation of price lists and in accounting you will process, book and check incoming documents. Would you like to learn the profession of an industrial clerk with us? Then you should be good in mathematics and German, but also in English. Because at HanseYachts AG as a globally active company with an export share of more than 80% of the turnover and employees from many nations, part of the communication takes place in English. We appreciate a good way of expressing yourself as well as correct spelling.
During your apprenticeship, you will attend block classes every two to three weeks at the vocational school for business and administration in Neubrandenburg. At the beginning of the second year of training, you will take the intermediate examination. Your final examination consists of two parts. You will prepare a final paper on a previously agreed topic and present your results to the examination board of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK).
- Planning, managing, and monitoring all operational business processes
- Capital expenditure budgeting and finance accounting
- Distribution management
- Good Realschule school-leaving qualifications, Abitur school-leaving qualifications or Fachabitur vocational diploma
- Written and spoken English skills
- A business-focused mindset
- Teamwork skills
Course length: Three years
- Berufsschule für Wirtschaft und Verwaltung, a vocational school for business and administration in Neubrandenburg (teaching module)
- Practical module at HanseYachts AG
Start date: 1 September 2023Apply now
Representative: Beate Engelbrecht
Ladebower Chaussee 11
17493 Greifswald, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)3834 579 2200