LET YOUR BOAT ENLARGE YOUR LIFE – THE NEW F530
This summer promises to be more exciting than you ever thought possible!
| Sealine News
We would like to invite you to take a first look at our latest model with a wide range of surprising details.
Following the successful models Sealine S330 and Sealine C330, which were presented last year and have already sold in impressive numbers, the new Sealine design is now being continued in the over 50 ft size class. The result is the Sealine F530.
The new Sealine F530 is expanding the product range and not only marks the next stage in the restructuring of the Sealine models, but also stands for the implementation of new ideas in general. The Sealine F530 is also setting innovative trends in the key areas of design, function, technology, performance, luxury and safety.
The F530 has a length of 15.94 meters and a width of 4.63 meters. The model is equipped with three large cabins and two wet areas with a separate shower. The F530 is powered by two Volvo IPS 600 engines (standard) or two Volvo IPS 700 or IPS 800 engines (optional - available from 2016). Drawn by world-renowned designer Bill Dixon, this flybridge yacht impresses with a level of comfort that is usually only found on yachts over 60 ft.
A yacht for the whole family: Both the exterior and interior have the typical Sealine character.
The model sets itself apart clearly from the competition with over a dozen USPs:
- Modern, powerful hull with character. Enormous windows let ample light in the saloon and cabins and give the yacht the typical Sealine look.
- Vertical wings on the coaming edge broaden the flybridge towards the aft and increase the size of the covered cockpit area.
- Flybridge: the largest in its class, making optimal use of the space with maximum comfort.
- Optional hardtop on the fly or classic bimini.
- Operator and passenger seat on the flybridge can be converted into a chaise longue.
- Impressive saloon windows with a length of 3.90 meters and a height of 1.70 meters.
- Optional doors in the side windows provide an exit onto the side deck.
- A large U-shaped sofa in the saloon can be converted into two opposite sofas, opening up access to the side doors and providing a breathtaking panoramic view from standing position.
- The large saloon door and folding window open up a large space between the cockpit and the saloon.
- The large L-shaped sofa in the cockpit offers a good view of the 40 inch TV in the saloon.
- On the foredeck, the cozy sitting corner with lowering table can be transformed into a generously sized sun lounger.
- A large bimini with carbon frame provides shade on the foreship sun deck.
- Pop-up lamps transform the foreship into a cozy cocktail bar in the evenings.
Detailed information on the new Sealine F530 is available on our website www.sealine.com
The countdown has begun…
Your Sealine Marketing Team