Apprentice IT specialist
In the field of systems integration
As one of the largest players in the international yachting market, HanseYachts AG must also constantly adapt its IT infrastructure to new conditions and further developments. Our colleagues in the IT department not only have to ensure that our digital production processes function optimally, but also that they always stay on course for maximum IT security.
And this is where you come in!
As an IT specialist (m/f/d) for system integration, you will first learn how to determine the needs of HanseYachts AG with regard to its IT topics, how to optimally select (and also procure) hardware and software, and how to configure, set up, and also test the IT workstations so that everything runs smoothly. You will also instruct our employees on IT related issues alongside monitoring and recording the performance of our IT infrastructure. Later in your training, you will also independently plan and implement system integration projects and design and manage IT systems. Furthermore, you will learn how to analyze and develop networks.
During your apprenticeship, you will attend two weeks of vocational school (block instruction) at the Neubrandenburg Regional Vocational Training Center several times a year. At the beginning of the second year of your apprenticeship, you will take the intermediate examination before the Neubrandenburg Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK). At the end of the third year of your apprenticeship, you will take your final examination before the IHK.
This means that in addition to good math, physics and English skills, you should also have a strong technical understanding and manual dexterity.
Are you ready to come on board with us? We look forward to receiving your application!
- Analysis of the needs and requirements of the IT infrastructure for the company (servers, hardware and software, networks)
- Drawing up requirements plans
- Installation and setup of hardware in the offices (cabling and PC workstation setup)
- Installation of the networks
- Support and maintenance of IT infrastructure
- Good Realschule school leaving qualifications or (technical) school diploma
- English language skills (written and spoken)
- A business-focused mindset
- Affinity for technology
- Ability to work in a team
- Three years
- Practical part at HanseYachts AG, Greifswald
- Theoretical part at the Vocational School of the Hanseatic and University City of Rostock -Technology-
Next apprenticeships start on 1 August 2021
Representative: Beate Engelbrecht
Ladebower Chaussee 11
17493 Greifswald, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)3834 579 2200