Apprentice media designer for digital and print (m/w/d)
HanseYachts AG is a global player in the international yacht market with employees from many nations. A key element of our constant success is the creative work of our experienced colleagues in the area of design and marketing. If you want to learn from our specialists how to use your design talent professionally, then apply to us and become part of our unique marketing team.
During your training as a media designer for digital and print, we will not only teach you the basics of design and conceptualization, but also how to use the various media. You'll also learn how to use the latest design tools, such as those used for electronic image editing, typographic design, and maintaining digital advertising platforms. Halfway through your apprenticeship, you'll decide on one of the following specializations:
- Specialization in consulting and design
- Specialization in design and technology
- Specialization conception and visualization
Regardless of the field in which you specialize, you will also implement your own concepts and campaigns during the course of your training, and play a supporting role in the conceptual and strategic marketing orientation of the company.
As part of your training, you will attend block classes at RBB-Müritz in Waren (Müritz) every three to four weeks. You should already have a good knowledge of math, art, and English and also be open-minded and communicative.
Are you ready to come on board with us? We look forward to receiving your application!
- Design of media products & planning of production processes
- Photography & image editing
- Web design
- Creation of graphics and illustrations
- Good Realschule school-leaving qualifications or (technical) school diploma
- Drawing skills and spatial imagination
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Interest in technology
- Three years
- Practical part at HanseYachts AG, Greifswald
- Theory part at the Regional Vocational Training Center Müritz in Waren (Müritz)
Next apprenticeships start on 1 August 2022Apply now
Representative: Beate Engelbrecht
Ladebower Chaussee 11
17493 Greifswald, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)3834 579 2200