Project Manager for Digitalization in Controlling
OTHERS SELL PRODUCTS, WE MAKE LIFELONG DREAMS COME TRUE.
We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of sailing and motor yachts, a company that combines state-of-the-art technology and traditional yacht building.
Our customers love independence. We produce them in their most beautiful form.
Become a part of our team at our locations in Greifswald or Hamburg as our new Project Manager for Digitalization in Controlling.
- A responsible position in the world's second largest yacht yard
- Responsible and challenging tasks with long-term perspective and Room for personal initiative
- Work-life balance
- Further training opportunities tailored to personal needs
- Cooperative working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and clear structures
- Use of our company yachts
- Leading role in the optimization of processes in controlling and finance - from conception to implementation.
- Contribute to the digitalization of controlling and finance by automating processes and introducing new tools
- Independent driving of innovations and identification of improvement potentials
- Independently structuring, organizing and managing relevant projects (e.g. introduction of a planning and reporting solution, revision of contribution margin accounting, redesign of cost and activity accounting)
- Supporting communication to all relevant stakeholders
- Development of specifications to ensure a uniform controlling standard
- Taking over individual operational tasks from day-to-day business
- Successfully completed studies, ideally with a focus on controlling or accounting
- Several years of professional experience in controlling or accounting
- Experience in the implementation and management of conceptual and operational projects in the finance area
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Confident handling of common ERP and reporting systems is a plus
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Confident presentation style
- Fluent English skills
If you are looking for a long-term commitment in an innovative company, we would be happy to take you on board. We look forward to receiving your detailed application in PDF format.
HanseYachts AG | HR Department
Ladebower Chaussee 11 | 17493 Greifswald, Germany
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR department.
Telephone: +49 3834 5792 220