Pricing & Market Analyst (m/f/d)
OTHERS SELL PRODUCTS, WE MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE
We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of sailing and motor yachts, a company that combines state-of-the-art technology and traditional yacht building.
Our customers love independence. We produce them in their most beautiful form.
Become a part of our team at our location in Greifswald, Hamburg or Łozienica (PL) as a Pricing & Market Analyst.
- A collegial working atmosphere based on a people-oriented corporate culture
- Challenging tasks with constant exchange of knowledge and experience in dynamic teams
- A job within as well as the security of an internationally operating company
- An exceptional working environment - you create life dreams with us
- You regularly analyze market changes and create strategic recommendations for action, primarily in the area of pricing and also with regard to the product portfolio.
- You regularly create competitive analyses and market benchmarks in terms of pricing and products
- You identify optimization potentials of existing prices and price structures to ensure optimal price positioning
- You take over the analysis and evaluation of price data as well as the design of price increase processes (simulation, calculation and implementation of price adjustments)
- You analyze and monitor contribution margins and derive appropriate action recommendations from them
- You continuously work on the improvement of the applied pricing methods and tools
What you bring:
- You have successfully completed your bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, business informatics, business mathematics, business psychology, economics or a comparable field of study
- You have already gained practical experience in the area of pricing for about two years
- You have good quantitative skills and enjoy working with data and market analysis
- You have an independent way of working as well as a sales- and customer-oriented mindset
- Intensive use of MS Excel is a matter of course for you. Experience with other analysis tools is advantageous
- You speak fluent English, German language skills are desirable and advantageous
If you are looking for a long-term commitment in an innovative company, we would be happy to take you on board. We look forward to receiving your detailed application in PDF format.
HanseYachts AG | HR Department
Ladebower Chaussee 11 | 17493 Greifswald, Germany
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR department.
Telephone: +49 3834 5792 220