Master Electrician/Electrical Technician/Electronic Technician (m/f/x)
OTHERS SELL PRODUCTS, WE MAKE LIFELONG DREAMS COME TRUE.
We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of sailing and motor yachts, a company that combines state-of-the-art technology and traditional yacht building.
Our customers love independence. We produce them in their most beautiful form.
Become a part of our team at the Greifswald-Ladebow location as our new Master Electrician/Electrical Technician/Electronic Technician (m/f/x).
- A collegial working atmosphere based on a people-oriented corporate culture
- Look forward to a well-coordinated team and benefit from the exchange of knowledge and experience among colleagues.
- We offer a workplace within a dynamic and innovative team as well as the security of an internationally operating company.
- "Employees recruit employees" bonuses
- Employee representatives (works council, representatives for the disabled and youth/trainees)
- The opportunity to use our company-owned yachts
- Free employee parking, company canteen and employee parties
- Employee discounts at local retail stores
- Free advice on all matters relating to relocation to our region from the Greifswald Welcome Center
- An exceptional working environment - You create lifelong dreams with us
- Responsible electrical specialist for the Greifswald site
- Responsible trainer for the electrotechnical/electronic professions in cooperation with the specialists in production
- Energy management for building services, in particular optimization of energy consumption
- Responsible for electrical building services at the sites in Greifswald
- Master craftsman or engineer in the field of electrical engineering or professionally equivalent
- Trainer qualification for electrical engineering professions or willingness to acquire this
- Several years of professional experience or committed career starter
- Precise and independent way of working ("hands-on mentality")
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and reliability
- Experience in building energy management an advantage
If you are looking for a long-term commitment in an innovative company, we would be happy to take you on board. We look forward to receiving your detailed application in PDF format.
HanseYachts AG | HR Department
Ladebower Chaussee 11 | 17493 Greifswald, Germany
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR department.
Telephone: +49 3834 5792 220