IT-Administrator (m/f/x) specialization "Purchase"
OTHERS SELL PRODUCTS, WE MAKE LIFELONG DREAMS COME TRUE.
We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of sailing and motor yachts, a company that combines state-of-the-art technology and traditional yacht building. Our customers love independence. We produce them in their most beautiful form.
Become part of our team at our location in Greifswald-Ladebow, Hamburg, Szczecin or remotely as
IT Administrator (m/f/x) specialized in "Purchase"
- A collegial working atmosphere based on a people-oriented corporate culture
- A tariff-oriented remuneration with annual extra payments (Christmas bonus
- and recreation allowance)
- "Employees recruit employees" bonuses
- Employee representatives (works council, representatives for the disabled and youth/trainees)
- 28 days vacation
- The opportunity to use our company-owned yachts
- Free employee parking, company canteen and employee parties
- Employee discounts at local retailers
- Free advice on all matters relating to relocating to our region from the Greifswald Welcome Center
- An exceptional working environment - you create life dreams with us
- Selection of hardware and software for users, processing of orders, evaluation of offers as well as their purchase.
- Support in the implementation of projects, management of IT licenses,
- depending on experience 1st/2nd/3rd level support
- Working with our ticket system and recording incident reports on the phone, via email or chat
- Working on-site with users (handing out hardware, replacing it, working in the server room)
- - Knowledge of the following technologies would be an advantage Server 2012/16/19, Windows 10, Active Directory, Azure AD, Office 365, Virtualization (VMware vSphere, VMware Horizon), Networks, Firewall, Email Security, Endpoint Security.
- Analytical mindset, commitment, sense of responsibility, willingness to learn
- Experience as an IT administrator in the Windows server environment and in network administration, gladly also as a career changer
- Knowledge of VMware vSphere, VMware Horizon View desirable
If you enjoy interesting and challenging tasks and appreciate trusting and transparent communication, then our motivating team will make you feel at home with us. We look forward to receiving your application at application(at)hanseyachtsag.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR department by telephone: +49 3834 5792 220
HanseYachts AG | HR Department
Main address: Ladebower Chaussee 11, 17493 Greifswald, Germany
Tel: +49 3834 5792 220
Date Posted: 2022-31-05