HR Business Partner
OTHERS SELL PRODUCTS, WE MAKE LIFELONG DREAMS COME TRUE.
We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of sailing and motor yachts, a company that combines state-of-the-art technology and traditional yacht building.
Our customers love independence. We produce them in their most beautiful form.
Become a part of our HR team in Greifswald-Ladebow or Hamburg as our new HR Business Partner.
- A collegial working atmosphere based on a people-oriented corporate culture
- Look forward to a well-coordinated team and benefit from the exchange of knowledge and experience among colleagues.
- We offer a workplace within a dynamic and innovative team as well as the security of an internationally operating company.
- "Employees recruit employees" bonuses
- Employee representatives (works council, representatives for the disabled and youth/trainees)
- The opportunity to use our company-owned yachts
- Free employee parking, company canteen and employee parties
- Employee discounts at local retail stores
- Free advice on all matters relating to relocation to our region from the Greifswald Welcome Center
- Structuring and implementing company-wide human resources projects for the further development of the company
- Development and implementation of concepts for strategic personnel topics (e.g. personnel marketing, personnel development, company agreements)
- Proactively advising and supporting managers and employees on all strategic, labor law and HR issues
- Interface between all HR functions in the company
- Optimization and implementation of HR processes and guidelines
- Analysis of HR key figures and derivation of measures
- Trusting and close cooperation with the works council
- Successfully completed relevant studies, ideally with a focus on human resources management or comparable, and initial professional experience in human resources management
- Extensive knowledge of HR processes, especially with regard to process optimization
- Hands-on mentality
- Distinct social competence and discretion as well as confident appearance paired with very good communication skills in German and English, gladly supplemented by knowledge of the Polish language
- Conceptual abilities and organizational skills
- Reliability and ability to work independently and in a structured manner
If you are looking for a long-term commitment in an innovative company, we would be happy to take you on board. We look forward to receiving your detailed application in PDF format.
HanseYachts AG | HR Department
Ladebower Chaussee 11 | 17493 Greifswald, Germany
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR department.
Telephone: +49 3834 5792 220