Head of Technical Department and NPI
OTHERS SELL PRODUCTS, WE MAKE LIFELONG DREAMS COME TRUE.
We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of sailing and motor yachts, a company that combines state-of-the-art technology and traditional yacht building. Our customers love independence. We produce them in their most beautiful form.
Become a part of our team at our Łozienica location as our new Head of Technical Department and NPI.
- Shaping and implementing the strategy and development of the company.
- Managing a team of engineers of various specializations.
- Cooperation with the R&D office, production department and the German branch of the company.
- Overseeing international product transfers.
- Introducing new yacht models to production.
- Taking care of the correctness and up-to-date technical documentation.
- Conducting design and construction supervision in production.
- Initiating and implementing improvements to the production process using modern technologies.
- Experience in working in a similar position in a production company, preferably in the yachting or plastics (GRP) industry.
- Experience in managing a highly specialized team of engineers.
- Very good command of the spoken and written English language.
- Very good communication skills and the ability to cooperate in an international environment.
- Practical knowledge of production processes, introducing new products (NPI).
- Attitudes towards achieving goals and a proactive approach to problem solving.
What we offer
- Responsible and interesting work with the continuous development of the company.
- The possibility of a real impact on the development of the company.
- Stable employment and salary corresponding to the qualifications held.
- Employment under an employment contract. Possibility of partial remote work.
- Development opportunities in an international environment.
- Possibility to take a course for a yacht helmsman.
- Possibility to use the company's yacht.
- Sports card.
- Private medical care and additional bonuses.
If you are looking for a long-term commitment in an innovative company, we would be happy to take you on board. We look forward to receiving your detailed applicationin English(prefered in PDF format).