Financial Clerk (m/f/x)
OTHERS SELL PRODUCTS, WE MAKE LIFELONG DREAMS COME TRUE.
We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of sailing and motor yachts, a company that combines state-of-the-art technology and traditional yacht building.
Our customers love independence. We produce them in their most beautiful form.
Become a part of our team at the Greifswald-Ladebow location as our new Industrial Clerk (m/f/x).
- A collegial work atmosphere based on a human-oriented corporate culture
- A tariff-oriented remuneration with annual extra payments (Christmas bonus
- and holiday allowance)
- "Employees recruit employees" bonuses
- Employee representatives (works council, representatives for the disabled and youth/trainees)
- 28 days of vacation
- Plannable working hours, avoidance of Saturday work
- The opportunity to use our company-owned yachts
- Free advice on all questions concerning the move to our region by the Greifswald Welcome Center
- Free employee parking, company canteen and employee parties
- Independent performance of accounting tasks as they arise.
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Checking, account assignment and posting of incoming invoices,
- Accounts payable maintenance, including management of open items, taking into account the monthly closing dates
- Participation in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements according to HGB (BilMoG) for the listed HanseYachts AG
- Completed commercial training
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the field of financial accounting/accounting, preferably in a medium-sized manufacturing company
- Hands-on mentality as well as goal-oriented and independent action
- Strong understanding of numbers as well as process-oriented and analytical way of thinking
- Independent, structured and proactive way of working
- Good to very good knowledge of the MS Office product family, especially Excel
- Knowledge of ProALPHA or an ERP system desirable
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
If you are looking for a long-term commitment in an innovative company, we would be happy to take you on board. We look forward to receiving your detailed application in PDF format.
HanseYachts AG | HR Department
Ladebower Chaussee 11 | 17493 Greifswald, Germany
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR department.
Telephone: +49 3834 5792 220