Financial Accountant (m/f/x)
OTHERS SELL PRODUCTS, WE MAKE LIFELONG DREAMS COME TRUE.
We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of sailing and motor yachts, a company that combines state-of-the-art technology and traditional yacht building.
Our customers love independence. We produce them in their most beautiful form.
Become a part of our team at the Greifswald-Ladebow location as our new Financial Accountant (m/f/x).
- A collegial working atmosphere based on a people-oriented corporate culture
- Look forward to a well-coordinated team and benefit from the exchange of knowledge and experience among colleagues.
- We offer a workplace within a dynamic and innovative team as well as the security of an internationally operating company.
- "Employees recruit employees" bonuses
- Employee representatives (works council, representatives for the disabled and youth/trainees)
- The opportunity to use our company-owned yachts
- Free employee parking, company canteen and employee parties
- Employee discounts at local retail stores
- Free advice on all matters relating to relocation to our region from the Greifswald Welcome Center
- Participation in the preparation of the monthly and annual financial statements according to HGB (BilMoG) for the listed HanseYachts AG
- Independent execution of accounting tasks that arise
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Execution of payment transactions
- Preparation of reports (internal, external)
- Completed commercial training with further training as an accountant or equivalent studies
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the field of financial accounting/accounting, preferably in a medium-sized manufacturing company
- Hands-on mentality as well as goal-oriented and independent action
- Strong understanding of numbers as well as process-oriented and analytical way of thinking
- Independent, structured and proactive way of working
- Good to very good knowledge of the MS Office product family, especially Excel
- Knowledge of ProALPHA or an ERP system desirable
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
If you are looking for a long-term commitment in an innovative company, we would be happy to take you on board. We look forward to receiving your detailed application in PDF format.
HanseYachts AG | HR Department
Ladebower Chaussee 11 | 17493 Greifswald, Germany
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR department.
Telephone: +49 3834 5792 220