Working student for Controlling
OTHERS SELL PRODUCTS, WE MAKE LIFELONG DREAMS COME TRUE.
We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of sailing and motor yachts, a company that combines state-of-the-art technology and traditional yacht building.
Our customers love independence. We produce them in their most beautiful form.
Become a part of our Controlling team in Greifswald-Ladebow as our new working student.
- A collegial working atmosphere based on a people-oriented corporate culture
- Look forward to a well-coordinated team and benefit from the exchange of knowledge and experience among colleagues.
- We offer a workplace within a dynamic and innovative team as well as the security of an internationally operating company.
- "Employees recruit employees" bonuses
- Employee representatives (works council, representatives for the disabled and youth/trainees)
- The opportunity to use our company-owned yachts
- Free employee parking, company canteen and employee parties
- Employee discounts at local retail stores
- Free advice on all matters relating to relocation to our region from the Greifswald Welcome Center
- Support in day-to-day operations and participation in the preparation of the monthly reporting for the Executive Board and Supervisory Board
- Collaboration in projects for digitalization in the area of controlling
- Support and co-design of workflows and processes
- Creation and evaluation of various reports, KPIs and ad-hoc evaluations or analyses
- Creation of ad-hoc analyses from our reporting systems
- Collaboration in all controlling areas such as plant controlling, sales controlling, purchasing controlling
- Student of Business Administration or a comparable course of study
- Structured, independent approach to work and ability to work in a team
- High level of commitment and strong analytical skills
- Good MS Office skills
- Good command of English
If you are looking for a long-term commitment in an innovative company, we would be happy to take you on board. We look forward to receiving your detailed application in PDF format.
HanseYachts AG | HR Department
Ladebower Chaussee 11 | 17493 Greifswald, Germany
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR department.
Telephone: +49 3834 5792 220