Facility Manager by proxy (m/f/d)
OTHERS SELL PRODUCTS, WE MAKE LIFELONG DREAMS COME TRUE.
At our yacht manufacturing company, we go above and beyond simply selling products. We specialize in creating lifelong dreams by building state-of-the-art sailing and motor yachts. Our customers value independence and we pride ourselves on providing it in the most beautiful form.
Join our team at our location in Greifswald as a Facility Manager. Help us continue to make lifelong dreams come true for yacht enthusiasts around the world.
- A collegial working atmosphere based on a people-oriented corporate culture
- Challenging tasks with constant exchange of knowledge and experience in dynamic teams
- A job within as well as the security of an internationally operating company.
- An exceptional working environment - you create life dreams with us
- Assumption of the position of facility manager within the framework of succession
- Coordination and organization of maintenance, care and repair of buildings, technical facilities and equipment in cooperation with internal and external partners
- Independent execution or external commissioning of repairs, maintenance and services such as building cleaning, winter service and security guarding
- Ensuring plant and machine availability as well as compliance with legal requirements in the areas of electricians, technical monitoring (vehicles, hoists, electrical equipment, etc.)
- Personnel management of the staff employed at the site in the areas of maintenance, CNC machinery, metalworking and house and yard
- Participation at the on-call system in selected calendar weeks
- Performing the interface function between building/facility users; internal maintenance and external service
- Coordination on new construction and remodeling projects (owner function)
- Recording of investment and renewal needs of technical equipment and participation in budget planning
- Ensuring standards, regulations and legal guidelines, e.g. organization of UVV inspections at the site including inspection documentation and monitoring of inspections intervals
- Fleet management
- Waste management
What you bring:
- Successfully completed vocational training and several years of experience in the facility sector
- Ability to work independently, in a structured manner and on one’s own responsibility
- Assertiveness, organizational skills coupled with a hands-on mentality and the ability to work in a team
- Good MS Office skills
Then we would like to get to know you. Please send us your informative application under indication of your availability to:
HanseYachts AG | Human Resources
Ladebower Chaussee 11 | 17493 Greifswald, Germany
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR department.
Telephone: +49 3834 5792 318