OTHERS SELL PRODUCTS, WE MAKE LIFELONG DREAMS COME TRUE.
We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of sailing and motor yachts, a company that combines state-of-the-art technology and traditional yacht building. Our customers love independence. We produce them in their most beautiful form.
Become a part of our team at our Łozienica location as our new Aftersales Advisor
- Dealing with yacht and powerboat repair claims with our worldwide dealers in a professional, fast and courteous manner via the online system (MIS)
- Ensuring timely and detailed flow of all documentation
- Performing technical analysis - determining the legitimacy of warranty claims; collecting as much information as possible necessary to identify the parts to be repaired and deliver them: verifying photos, proposed solutions, calculations and recording them in the system
- Coordinating with suppliers and subcontractors of warranty and post-warranty services, obtaining approvals before repairs and taking precautions necessary to guarantee payment
- Ordering special parts if needed - end-to-end process coordination - from communicating with the dealer to finalizing and invoicing the order
- Provide dealer support, liaise with other company departments and HanseYachts HQ and suppliers to obtain the information required to get the job done on the boat
- Fluent knowledge of the English language
- Experience in the field of after-sales/warranty service (additional advantage: in the marine recreation industry and knowledge of the construction of a sailing yacht, motor boat)
- Excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, commitment and ability to work in a team
What we offer:
- Responsible and interesting work with the continuous development of the company.
- The possibility of a real impact on the development of the company.
- Stable employment and salary corresponding to the qualifications held.
- Employment under an employment contract.
- Possibility of partial remote work.
- Development opportunities in an international environment.
- Possibility to take a course for a yacht helmsman.
- Possibility to use the company's yacht.
- Sports card.
- Private medical care and additional bonuses.
If you are looking for a long-term commitment in an innovative company, we would be happy to take you on board. We look forward to receiving your detailed applicationin English(prefered in PDF format).