HanseYachts AG is looking for a reliable student employee to support our industrial engineering team.
- Data collection and analysis to evaluate assembly operations
- Designing work processes using principles of lean management
- Taking charge of small projects with the aim to increase productivity
- Problem management in production
- Design and procurement of tooling and production equipment
- Creating and updating of work instructions and work plans
- Student in engineering (mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, etc.), industrial engineering and management or a comparable degree program
- Knowledge of Lean principles desirable
- Ability to work structured and independently as well as the capacity for teamwork
- High level of commitment and strong analytical skills
- 3D CAD experience desirable
- Good MS Office skills
- Good knowledge of English and German
The job duration will be for at least 3-6 months (full-time).
We offer you challenging, responsible tasks with perspective and the assistance of a qualified, motivated team.
Please send your complete application documents - including your salary expectations and availability.
E-Mail: application(at)hanseyachts.com or at
Ladebower Chaussee 11