The new Dehler 35 RS with optimum result at German Championships!
| Dehler News
The new Dehler 35 RS "Hochwürden" with her skipper Philipp Rotermund (Flensburg) and his crew could manage an optimum result of race 1 at the German Championships Offshore (ORCi). She had a start to finish victory with first over the line and was as well fastest boat in corrected time. “Hochwürden” is the leading boat now against 25 competitors.
The German Championships are held while Kiel Week from 21st to 23rd of June. At German Offshore Championships earlier this year at the North sea the Dehler 35 had been 4th overall.
Dehler Yachts as well as Designer Alex Simonis. congratulates the skipper and crew.
Race 21.6. ORC II:
1. Hochwürden (Philipp Rotermund) RVE; Dehler 35 RS
2. Hansen (Michael Mollmann) RDY; X 37
3. Hoppetosse (Jörg Hiller) SYC; X 37
4. CG Mer (Oliver Leu) SVH/SSCH; X 37
5. BM-Yachting (Peter Beck Mikkelsen) SYC; First 35
6. Miss X (Erich Meerbach) FYC; Nissen 11 m